G3fusion Windshield Repair Kit
Our G3fusion Windshield Repair Kit was developed to give you the results you need no matter what Mother Nature brings.
This integrated solution for windshield repair is first to combine resin encapsulation, moisture removal and our patented ProVac™ technology to remove air and moisture from auto glass damage before injecting resin allowing you to perform windshield repair under most weather conditions.
The G3 ProVac™ injector gives you the ability to provide stronger, permanent windshield repairs—in any climate or situation.
• Utilizes ProVac technology—the ONLY technology that maintains a full vacuum during the entire repair process (vacuum and pressure cycles).
• Removes air and moisture from damage and PVB interlayer (laminate)
• Self-contained and operates without external pumps and hoses
• Injects resin without the presence of air or moisture
• Only one moving part in excess of the piston and body
• Tested to perform to NWRA and U.S. ANSI standards for the repair of laminated auto glass
• Stainless steel and designed to work for a lifetime
How the G3fusion Windshield Repair Kit Works
The G3fusion Windshield Repair Kit’s integrated tools work together to produce the strongest, fastest repairs possible while allowing you to easily exceed current industry standards – and your customer’s expectations.
G3 ProVac™ Injector
Represents the culmination of years of research, design and testing by GlasWeld’s Technical Services team. The G3 injector utilizes resin isolation technology to remove both air and moisture from the break in one simple step, making your repair times lightning fast with this ground-breaking tool.
ProCur™ or ProCur2 UV Curing Light
These windshield repair curing lamps are specifically designed to work with the G3 ProVac. The 360-degree design delivers UV light at the exact strength and wave length necessary to cure windshield repair resin fully, evenly and quickly.
Gfusion™ Windshield Repair Resins
Tested to meet and exceed NWRA, ANSI and BSI Standards, GlasWeld’s scientifically formulated windshield repair resins ensure quality and strength. With a complete line of tints and viscosities, you can choose the resin that is just right for the repair you are performing.
FREE online glass repair training is included with the purchase of any system. Our online training curriculum has received rave reviews from our customers and will ensure that you are performing repairs at the highest level possible.
For more information on all of our windshield repair kits, contact us or call our Customer Service team at 866-735-2787.