Windshield Repair Curing
Complete curing of the resin is very important in a windshield repair. The resin needs to be exposed to ultraviolet radiation, at a particular wavelength and at a high enough intensity. Whether you are a long-time pro or just beginning, GlasWeld has a curing light for your needs.
ProCur2™ LED UV Curing Light
The ProCur2 gives a 360º cure in less than a minute and requires no ballast or bulb changing… giving you more time in your day and more money in your wallet.
- Patent-pending 360º cure in less than one minute
- LED technology lasts 10,000+ hours
- No bulbs to change!
- Electronic circuitry —no ballast
- Accepts input from 10 to 30 volts DC
- Produces stronger, better looking repairs
- Lightweight and durable aluminum housing
- Saves up to five minutes per repair: which adds up to a savings of more than one hour per day for the average technician
The original patented ProCur™ UV Curing Light
- Emits an intense 360 degree ultraviolet light at just the right frequency to cure the resin completely
- Cures the repair in 60 seconds, which reduces resin shrinkage
- Produces stronger, better-looking repairs
- Fits all GlasWeld Injectors
- To see how to change the ProCur bulb, train here
Standard UV Curing Light
The Standard UV Curing Light is an ultraviolet curing device specifically designed for windshield repair. Engineered to cure resin while under pressure, the Standard UV Curing Light emits an intense ultraviolet wave pattern at just the right frequency.
Cures repairs in 6-8 minutes.
CurLite™ LED UV Curing Light
The CurLite UV LED Curing Light is an ultraviolet curing device for windshield repair. This battery-operated spot curing light emits an intense ultraviolet wave pattern at just the right frequency and allows for curing repairs while under pressure. Cures repairs in 6-8 minutes.