Windshield Repair saves glass, time and money.
If you have a rock chip in your windshield, finding a Certified Technician to repair your windshield should be your first choice whenever possible. Why choose windshield repair?
- Windshield repair allows you to retain the original factory bond of the windshield. This windshield bond is usually stronger than a replacement window bond would be and can help keep you safer in an accident.
- Repairing your windshield costs much less than the cost of replacement.
- It saves time! The windshield repair process is fast and can be performed while you wait.
- Windshield repair is accepted and endorsed by most insurance companies.
- Repairing your windshield helps save the environment by keeping non-recyclable glass out of our landfills.
- And, last but not least, windshield repair provides a great looking result!
What should I expect in a Windshield Repair?
Below are photos that show typical damage before and typical results after a rock chip repair has been performed by a Certified Windshield Repair Technician.
Fix your windshield before it is too late!
Don’t wait to get that chip in your windshield fixed. Find a certified windshield repair technician in your area before it spreads and cannot be repaired. To find a technician, view our Find a Technician page.
Learn more about our windshield repair kits, view videos on windshield repair, or go to our auto glass repair products page. If you are a technician you may want to check out the training videos or learn how GlasWeld can customize marketing products (business cards, ads, videos, postcards) for you to help promote your business.
Questions? Feel free to contact us or give us a call at 866-735-2787 Monday through Friday between 7am-4pm Pacific Time.