A best seller! This kit allows for mobile repairs, long cracks, edge and corners repairs and contains the ProCur+ LED UV Curing Light which can reduce repair time by as much as 5 minutes per repair! Plus, it comes with enough initial supplies for up to 250 repairs in a ballistics grade case to protect your investment.
Included USB Adapter: Converts any 5-volt output to 12 volts (needed by the ProCur+). Allows you to be fully mobile when coupled with a battery power bank of reasonable capacity with 5V output.
Note: Photos shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancements and adjustments.
Included in Each Kit:
The ProVac Zoom Professional Windshield Repair Kit includes:
• High impact ballistic kit case
• ProVac Zoom Injector and Stand with Lifetime Injector Warranty
• ProCur+™ LED UV Curing Light
• ProCur+ USB Adapter: converts any 5-volt output to 12 volts (needed by the ProCur+). Allows you to be fully mobile when coupled with a battery power bank of reasonable capacity with 5V output.
• Moisture Evaporator
• Resin 2010 Amber (15 ml)
• Resin 2010 Gray (15 ml)
• Pit Filler (15 ml)
• Pit Polish (15 ml)
• Polishing Cork
• Injector Cleaners
• Injector Seal Lube (15 ml)
• Injector Seal Set
• Seal Removal Tool
• Corner/Edge Tool
• Drill (Rechargeable with Charger)
• Drill Bits – Carbide (5/pk)
• Film Tabs
• UV Blocker
• Cleaning Brush
• Probe (Fixed Tip)
• Probe (Replaceable Tip)
• Razor Blades (6/pk)
• Suction Cup (Black)
• Suction Cup Sealant (60 ml)
• Resin Guard
• Operations Manual
• DVD Training
• Online Training
Learn More About GlasWeld’s WSR Certification
An all-encompassing training and certification platform for the modern day windshield repair technician.
Build A Strong Foundation For Any Windshield Repair Technician.
As a windshield repair technician, you will need to master the technical aspects of windshield repair, form an understanding of the industry, and best utilize your equipment.
GlasWeld’s comprehensive online certification platform (including 1.5+ hours of extensive HD video training) will cover:
- An introduction to Windshield Repair: why repair, understanding glass, common theories
- Keys to success: presentation, billing, pricing, growing a business
- Understanding your equipment: injector, resin, curing
- Safety & prep: equipment, vehicle, and customer
- The repair process: hands-on, in-depth, start-to-finish training
- Troubleshooting your repair: common issues, solutions, & more
- Advanced techniques: vertical glass, moisture removal, double breaks, long crack repair
- All this and more!